IIC Show invites all Professionals and Trade visitors. Everyone will be required to register in advance for free entry, IIC2016 is now little over 3 weeks away.
This show is a must attend for anyone associated with the disability market in either a professional manner or as a Trade Professional. This may include:
Manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, retailers, carers, relatives and natural support commissioners, directors of services, employers, managers of residential and community-based services, project workers, social care staff, trainers, special educational needs, school teachers, housing officers, nurses, undergraduate and postgraduate students, physiotherapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists, people undertaking training and professional development, researchers and academics.
The IIC Show SEN Zone will host leading businesses offering the broadest range of ICT, software and resources to support children in their learning.
Throughout the day there will be an opportunity for you to benefit from informative, educational and inspiring talks and demonstrations from industry leaders and visionaries. As a visitor there will be a wealth of information and industry support to be gained.
- Insights into the latest legislation and government priorities
- Current trends and future predictions
- Innovations in technology, research and holistic approaches
- You can hear real life experiences and problems faced on a daily basis
- Get expert advice and support in your specific field
- Network and share experiences with colleagues, friends and peers
- Attend meaningful seminars by desirable speakers on all disabilities
You will also have the opportunity to visit a vast array of exhibitor’s covering almost every area of disability including but not exclusive to:
- Physical & motor skills
- Intellectual (learning and literacy)
- Psychiatric (mental health)