We live a frantic life where everything needs to happen fast! These rather hectic lives we live require us to slow down, kickback and rejuvenate regularly for us to maintain this charged up lifestyle. An option to consider is a massage chair as it eases both body and mind tension freeing our bodies from aching and pain.
Massage gurus are now advising on buying massage medical massage chair.
These chairs are intended for users to experience a Shiatsu massage.
What is a Medical Shiatsu Massage?
This is a massage technique derived from pressure points. It is similar to acupuncture without the needles. The massage itself is done with the fingers also referred to by some massage therapists as acupressure.
The human body many energy centers which are interconnected by channels called meridians. Energy flow though these meridians is referred to as qi often spelt as chi. This Qi is the universal life force and in Chinese medicine illnesses occur when there is an imbalance of this energy flow. A Shiatsu massage is aimed at stimulating these energy centers in a very accurate manner to restore this balance and rejuvenate the body.
A shiatsu massage chair removes the masseuse by simulating the finger movements as closely and precisely as possible to the human touch using different technologies. Top end shiatsu massage chairs will scan your back and body to determine your pressure points before applying a customized shiatsu massage according to your body profile.
Massage therapists often recommend Shiatsu massages for different health conditions including migraine headaches, high blood pressure (it does wonders for this), arthritis, anxiety, constipation and general digestive problems
Not only will a shiatsu massager relieves tension and pain, it has the long term benefit of a far much healthier body. Well these massagers, Shiatsu or any other massage chair, are not on the cheap side. It is therefore important to consider acquiring the best massage chair that meets your budget. The massage recliner chair that you finally buy must suit your requirements. After all it must be a worthwhile investment when all is said and done. I have therefore pulled together some hot tips to consider before buying your Shiatsu massager:
- A shiatsu massage chairs such as Osaki OS-4000 has to be able to perform all the major massage techniques which are rolling, kneading, compression and percussion. For many users, this is non-negotiable. Rolling feels like someone is pressing the edges of your spine one after the other, kneading is the feeling of hands kneading and rubbing your back while compression is regular and fast taps of a fist on your back. These feelings make the massaging experience enjoyable and very relaxing at the end of that long tiring day.
- It is important that the massage recliner rollers simulate the hand movements of a masseur. It must feel like a real masseuse is providing you with a massage. The chair massage must be able to cover all the vital areas important for you for relaxation.
- The shortfall for most massage chairs is that they do come with a raised high enough foot rest and these tend to become uncomfortable when one sits on them for a prolonged period of time. You therefore need to consider a Shiatsu chair that has a raised foot rest or some form of ottoman. A good massage chair has to have a full recline choice. Whilst at it, foot and calf massagers are also incorporated in the best massage chairs. Hey your whole body needs to get some love!
- Superior durability and general reliability of a massage chair have a strong correlation reliability with the warranty period. Quality massage chairs tend to have a long term warranty period. It is always interesting to compare the warrant period for the different brands you consider. Ensure that your supplier is giving you a long term warranty. Their in home service should also be impeccable. Perusing through reviews by users will quickly indicate their level of in home service and backup.
- Given that your Shiatsu massager is a long term investment in your health, it is key to get a grasp of the costs of spare parts and repairs. Ask the retailer about the nearest massage recliner repair center should you have a need in time for it to be looked at by an experienced massage chair technician. It goes without saying that customer service and responsiveness also need to looked..
- What guarantees are being offered, if you are not happy with the Shiatsu chair after buying it? Good retailers offer money back guarantees. Massage chairs are bulky, do not underestimate the shipping costs. Some retailers offer free shipping-I say check this out out-it could save you some money! Remember the objective is to get the massage chair that meets your needs and within budget.
If you are on a lookout for best massage chair, take a look at Medical Breakthrough massage chair brand. You can’t go wrong with price/quality value.