IIC Show invites the General Public to visit the IIC Show for FREE on 31st January – 1st February 2016 – just over 3 weeks away.
IIC Show will provide those with disabilities and carers a wealth of information, inspiration and advice. We can reassure all attendees that our event philosophy is fulfilled through carefully selected exhibitors, insightful talks and interactive demonstrations focusing on Inclusion, Independence and Choice.
- Enjoy a wealth of exhibitors providing purchase opportunities, advice and support
- Find and test the latest products and new ideas
- Enjoy a wealth of expert help and information
- Benefit from the varying levels of professional advice
- Watch demonstrations and join in with a range of activities
- Relish in the many other show features available
Exhibitors cover many categories of disability including:
- Physical & Motor Skills
- Intellectual (learning and literacy)
- Psychiatric (mental health)
With a huge range of product categories to show and explore such as:
- Assistive technology
- Workplace products
- Hygiene and personal care
- Communication aids
- Children’s equipment
- Access equipment
- Therapeutic activity resources
- Safety and security
- Personal care equipment
- Mobility and transport
- Adapted vehicles
- Leisure and sports
- Accessible holidays
The show boasts a jam packed agenda of fun, advice, shopping and much more..
- A wealth of exhibitors providing purchase opportunities advice and support
- Supersize mobility car showroom
- Multi-sensory & Interactive Learning Zone
- Discover the latest innovations in technology.
- Have fun and join in our Adaptive Sports Zone
- Ask The Specialist Area – Free advice from experts such as occupational health therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, nurses and much more.
- Law Zone – our specialist law area will have solicitors on hand to help you with your queries
- Employment Matters – everything you need in relation to gaining new opportunities or support with current employment
- Get financial advice and understand your benefits and related issues
- Discover real life experiences
- Benefit from educational seminars from leading experts
- Artistic Showcase – this area will have a selection of art & craft products created by disabled artists throughout the North West.